Law Practice Areas
We handle all types of personal injury claims stemming from the negligence or intentional acts of others. Call 1-866-932-2529 or contact us online for a free consultation. We can invest the resources necessary to prepare and try cases on behalf of personal injury victims. Se Habla Espa–ol.
- Trucking Accidents — Our knowledge of the trucking industry, which includes both state and federal trucking regulations, enables us to hold big rig companies accountable for the catastrophic effects of tractor-trailer crashes. At Webb Cason, P.C., we are committed to change in this industry. These big rigs must be made safer for you and your family on the roads and highways.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — The last thing you need when you’ve been injured in a motor vehicle accident is to deal with property damage, rental cars, and immediate medical bills. You need to concentrate on getting well. At Webb Cason, P.C., we help with the property damage, rental car, and medical bills confronting you immediately after your accident. We represent victims of auto accidents, motorcycle crashes, and pedestrian accidents, helping clients with all insurance concerns while the case is pending.
- Defective Products — Products are safer now for you and your family because good lawyers asked big business hard questions. These prior lawsuits resulted in industry change. Our product liability attorneys have successfully sued automakers and manufacturers of machinery and consumer goods for their dangerous products.
- Workplace Injuries — We offer experience in oilfield and refinery accidents, as well as construction accidents, pursuing negligent third parties for compensation beyond Worker’s Compensation Insurance.
- Maritime Accidents and Jones Act Claims — We represent merchant seamen, shore workers, commercial fishermen, and crew on all types of vessels who have been injured in state or federal waters in South Texas and the Gulf of Mexico.
- Premises Liability — Someone who owns or controls property is responsible to make that property safe. If you were injured in a slip and fall, trip and fall, or assault because of a hazard, dangerous condition, or inadequate security, we investigate promptly and work diligently to hold the appropriate party responsible.
- Bad Faith Insurance Litigation — With experience working on both sides of the table in insurance claim litigation, our firm has significant knowledge and insight into insurance law and bad faith claims. We will fight to compel payment of your valid claim if your insurance company has rejected, delayed, or only partially paid for your losses.
Free Case Evaluation • Spanish Speakers on Staff • We Can Come to You
Contact Webb Cason, P.C. for direct access to veteran trial lawyers. We offer evening and weekend appointments, and contingency fee representation. Call 1-866-932-2529 to learn your rights and discover our dedication to personal service. Se Habla Español.