Insurance Bad Faith

insurance South Texas Insurance Litigation Attorneys

Insurance companies routinely deny claims or delay payment, knowing that some claimants will simply give up and go away. Don’t be that person. Contact the insurance bad faith lawyers of Webb Cason, P.C.. We fight on your behalf to pursue the full and timely compensation to which you are entitled.

Claim Rejected? Free Consultation at 1-866-932-2529 • Se Habla Espanõl

Our experienced trial lawyers will pursue bad faith insurance claims on behalf of clients throughout South Texas. Based in Corpus Christi, we serve all counties of the Rio Grande Valley, Laredo area, and the Coastal Bend. Contact us today for swift, aggressive action on any unpaid claim:

  • Car insurance claims for personal injury accidents, including uninsured motorist/underinsured motorist coverage under your own policy
  • Homeowner’s insurance, including hurricane, flood, or wind damage
  • Unfair denial of health insurance, life insurance, or disability insurance
  • Slow payment or partial reimbursement
  • Deceptive claims practices

We take on the biggest insurance companies

You paid premiums in good faith, and now your insurer refuses to pay a legitimate claim for which you thought you were covered. Webb Cason, P.C. will examine the language of your policy and vigorously take the insurance company to task for its bad faith denial. Through negotiation or litigation, we have a high rate of success in recovering compensation for medical bills, property damages, and personal losses. We have the resources and willingness to go to trial if necessary, and we regularly battle with major insurance carriers.

Experienced representation for your bad faith insurance claim

Contact Webb Cason, P.C. at 1-866-932-2529 to discuss your unfair claim denial. We will give you an honest assessment of your case in a free consultation. We collect no attorney’s fees unless we succeed on your behalf, and we have Spanish speakers on staff.

or call now



Beware of Blind Spots: Tips To Keep You Safe On the Road

The Webb Cason PC law firm has a Corpus Christi injury attorney who wants you to remain safe while you are driving. There are numerous dangers on the roads in Texas, including blind spots. When you are driving, blind spots …

Recreational Off-highway Vehicle Injuries

  The Consumer Products Safety Commission defines recreational off-highway vehicles (ROVs) as motorized vehicles designed for off-highway use with the following features: four or more pneumatic tires designed for off-highway use; bench or bucket seats for two or more occupants; automotive-type …