Maritime/Jones Act Injuries

maritime Compensation for Work Injuries at Sea

Webb Cason, P.C. offers extensive knowledge and demonstrated results in Jones Act and maritime accident claims. We aggressively pursue compensation for seamen, longshoremen & harbor workers, and crew of all types of vessels who suffer job-related injuries in the coastal and inland waters of Texas and the Gulf of Mexico. We also cover Federal Court, Admiralty and Shrimp Boat Injuries.

Do I Have a Jones Act Claim? Free Consultation at 1-866-932-2529

Our Corpus Christi, Texas firm serves clients all along the Coastal Bend, from Houston, Galveston and Port Lavaca to Aransas Pass and Port of Brownsville. Veteran trial lawyer Charlie Webb is renowned for his extensive knowledge of maritime law and a record of verdicts and settlements in maritime and Jones Act claims.

Attorney Referrals Welcome

We have successfully represented a wide range of injured sailors and maritime workers:

  • Merchant ship crewmen
  • Employees on dredges and barges
  • Shrimper boat crew, commercial fishermen, packing house workers
  • Longshoremen and offshore oil platform workers
  • Captains, crew, and guests of chartered fishing boats, pleasure boats, and cruise ships

Jones Act Claims: Special Compensation for Seaman Injury

Federal law provides special rights and remedies for victims of work-related injuries at sea. While the benefits and compensation extended under the Jones Act are often better than other personal injury cases, it requires an attorney with sophisticated knowledge of maritime accidents and the litigation skills to capture full damages.

Mr. Webb has practiced personal injury law since 1976, with remarkable success in maritime injury and boat accident claims. In recent cases, he has successfully recovered damages involving a Longshoreman’s case against an ocean-going cargo vessel, as well as two cases involving injuries on pleasure boat cruises in Corpus Christi Bay.

Learn Your Rights: 1-866-932-2529

Many sailors and employees in supporting industries are not aware of their legal options under the Jones Act. Contact Webb Cason, P.C. for a free consultation with an experienced attorney who will vigorously pursue compensation for you. We have Spanish speakers on staff.

or call now



What to Do After a Car Accident

AT THE SCENE OF THE ACCIDENT: Call 911 Report the accident and request an ambulance for anyone who is seriously injured. Gather information Ask the other driver(s) for the following: Full name Name of the person to whom the vehicle …

Injured on the Job? Here Is What You Need to Know

You have just 30 days from the time of your injury to notify your employer. If you do not report your injury within 30 days, you may not be eligible for workers’ compensation benefits. While you have up to 30 …