Motor Vehicle Accident
South Texas Car Accident Lawyers who listen to You
The experienced trial lawyers of Webb Cason, P.C. are powerful advocates against insurance companies and big business that will fight for fair and just compensation after an auto accident injury. We handle all the details so you can focus on getting better. At Webb Cason, P.C., we help with the property damage, rental car, and medical bills confronting you immediately after your accident.
Free Consultation • Toll Free 1-866-932-2529 • Se Habla Espanõl
We represent car accident victims throughout South Texas, from Corpus Christi and the Coastal Bend to McAllen, Hidalgo County, and the Rio Grande Valley. With over 75 years of combined experience, our three accomplished attorneys have recovered notable verdicts and settlements in every type of motor vehicle accident, including:
- Car or pickup truck crash
- Motorcycle accident
- Pedestrians struck by cars
- Construction zone accident
- Trucking accident
- SUV rollover
- Fatal car accident
At Webb Cason, P.C., we ask the hard questions and get you the answers you deserve. When needed, our firm sends investigators to the scene to interview witnesses and gather evidence. We use experts to reconstruct the accident, if necessary to prove liability of the negligent driver, construction contractor, or other responsible party.
Nearly half of our personal injury cases come from referrals from other attorneys, both plaintiff counsel and defense lawyers. Our willingness to invest in cases and our demonstrated results at trial are recognized by counsel across South Texas. We emphasize personal service and professional representation. Contact Webb Cason, P.C. today.
Let our Attorneys handle your Car Accident Claim
There are many details to attend to, and the insurance company is not looking out for your best interests. Insurance companies try to settle car accident claims for as little compensation as possible. We are on your side. We insist the insurance companies fully compensate you for all your damages caused by the negligence of another driver. Webb Cason, P.C. can effectively handle all obstacles:
- Insurance companies know your injuries may get worse with time. Often, an insurance representative will call you immediately after the accident to get your statement. One of the reasons is to get you to state that you are not in pain, or not injured, knowing full well that the pain from that injury can come hours or days later.
- We help you deal with problems with your own insurance carrier: lost wages, denied medical bills, property damage, and rental charges. We often cover the cost of clients’ surgery or necessary treatment that insurance won’t pay for, while your negligence claim is pending.
- We regularly do battle with the largest insurance companies and big business, in negotiations or before a jury. An individual can feel helpless against the “big machine”. Let us handle the insensitive insurance adjusters and their high-powered lawyers.
- We have the financial resources to invest in experts (medical experts, economists, vocational rehabilitation specialists) who can determine the full extent of your future needs: ongoing medical care, lost earning potential, pain and suffering, and lost quality of life.
Experienced Trial Lawyers on Your Side
Catastrophic personal injury, insurance litigation, and trucking litigation are the main focus of our firm. We are skilled at holding negligent parties accountable, resulting in economic justice for you and your family. Contact Webb Cason, P.C. for a free consultation at 1-866-932-2529.
The Webb Cason PC law firm has a Corpus Christi injury attorney who wants you to remain safe while you are driving. There are numerous dangers on the roads in Texas, including blind spots. When you are driving, blind spots …
The Consumer Products Safety Commission defines recreational off-highway vehicles (ROVs) as motorized vehicles designed for off-highway use with the following features: four or more pneumatic tires designed for off-highway use; bench or bucket seats for two or more occupants; automotive-type …